Position: Young Adults Navigator
- Looking for full time, meaningful work?
- Wanting to be part of an amazing team?
- Passionate about supporting people with experience of mental health difficulties?
- Interested in working with a diverse group of people?
Have you got…
- Lived experience of recovery from mental health challenges?
- Paid or unpaid experience of working in a health and social care setting?
- An interest in developing knowledge of community services and organisations that promote recovery, change and hope?
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join a new Young Adult Mental Health & Wellbeing Partnership team. The ‘Young Adults Navigator’ will work on a 1:1 basis with those aged between 16 and 25, offering peer support, assistance with practical issues, and empowerment to take an active role in their care.
Through the sharing of your own lived experiences you will support service users to regain control over their lives, their decisions and their own unique recovery journey.
Employed by SMART, you will work with Community Living Well ( a partnership between NHS Integrated Mental Health services and voluntary sector organisations) to support people across Kensington, Chelsea, and Westminster.