If you or someone you know is struggling with their mental health, and needs support right away, the following information and contact details could help:
- Single Point of Access (SPA) – SPA can provide advice and guidance, if you are experiencing a crisis, and live in the boroughs of Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, or Milton Keynes.
Call on: 0800 0234 650, or 18001 0800 0234 650 (Typetalk)
- Samaritans – Samaritans are available – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call for free on: 116 123, or Email: email@example.com
- Shout – Shout is a free 24/7 text chat service, which can be used if talking on the phone is challenging.
Text: Shout on 85258
- NHS 111 Online – This service can provide urgent medical advice in non-emergency situations.
- MIND Infoline – This service can advise you on advice and support that you can access in your local area.
Call on: 0300 123 3393, Text on: 86463, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am – 6.00pm)
- AnxietyUK – Supports people experiencing anxiety.
Call on: 03444 775 774, Text on: 07537 416 905
- CALM – Helps to support people that are down, or feel that they have hit a wall. The service is mainly aimed at men, but will support anyone in need.
Call on: 0800 58 58 58, or visit their website, for anonymous webchats.
(Everyday, 5.00 – 12.00pm)
- HopelineUK – Supports people under the age of 35 that may be having suicidal thoughts, as well as those around them.
Call on: 0800 068 41 41, Text on: 07786 209 679
(Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 10.00pm, Weekends, 2.00 – 10.00pm, Bank Holidays, 2.00 – 10.00pm)
If you feel that there is an immediate risk to yourself, or someone you know, please call 999 or your local accident and emergency department, immediately.