In partnership with Community Massage London, SMART is offering free therapies to help you relax and unwind
Six treatments, lasting half an hour each, are being offered to people aged 18 years and older with mental health needs, who are registered with a GP in Kensington & Chelsea, Paddington or Queens Park.
You may choose from Indian head massage, reflexology, or seated massage and may book to receive Jyorei as well, even if you have completed your six treatments. Please remember that if you book both Massage an Reflexology at one unwind session this counts as 2 of your 6 treatments.
- Reflexology is a safe non-invasive foot or hand massage, based on specific techniques to stimulate “reflex points” on the feet and/or hands. Through this, reflexology induces deep mental and physical relaxation
- Seated massage is based on a traditional Chinese Acupressure sequence, which incorporates gentle movements and pressure, applied to areas of the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands. The client sits in a special portable massage chair and remains fully clothed – no oils are used.
- Indian head massage is a relaxing neck, shoulder, and scalp massage that can relieve tension and stress. A stand-alone treatment or useful alternative if you cannot sit on the portable massage chair.
- Jyorei (Available in addition to your 6 treatments) Jyoriei is a therapy, similar to Reiki, and like Reiki also founded in Japan, it relaxes whilst balancing mind and body. No physical contact occurs. The person receiving Jyorei may experience a sensation of tranquillity and well. Jyorei treatments are approximately 10 mins.
You will also have the opportunity to meet and find out what your local Community Champions have to offer or have health checks with “One You”.
Open day at ADKC Whitstable House, Silchester Road W10 6SB
Wed 9th Oct 1:15-5:15pm
To Self-refer: or refer someone you care for: please book online at
Making A Referral or for Further Information:
Call: 07544 108 406 / 020 7376 4668
or email email@example.com
If you wish to make a referral on someone else’s behalf, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a referral form. Upon completion, please send the completed form back to email@example.com We will contact you and/or the referee, if we need any further information, and to confirm appointment details.
The form can be found here
Whilst booking, and prior to appointments, attendees should be aware that:
- They should arrive fifteen minutes before their first therapy appointment, to fill out our pre-session forms and at least 5 minutes before all other sessions.
- Late arrivals may find their session has been offered to someone on the waiting list.
- If an attendee finds that they are unable to attend their appointment/s, they must contact us at least 24 hours before the appointment time, otherwise the appointment will be considered as a DNA (Did Not Attend), and will be counted as one of the six sessions that are being offered as part of this service.