In partnership with Community Massage London, SMART is offering free therapies to help you relax and unwind.
You can choose from Indian head massage, reflexology, reiki, or seated massage:
- Indian head massage is a relaxing neck, shoulder, and scalp massage that can relieve tension and stress. A stand-alone treatment or useful alternative if you cannot sit on the portable massage chair.
- Reflexology is a safe non-invasive foot or hand massage, based on specific techniques to stimulate “reflex points” on the feet and/or hands. Through this, reflexology induces deep mental and physical relaxation.
- Reiki is a safe non-invasive therapy based on traditional oriental principles, it relaxes whilst balancing mind and body using light, static holds on or just above the body.
- Seated massage is based on a traditional Chinese Acupressure sequence, which incorporates gentle movements and pressure, applied to areas of the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands. The client sits in a special portable massage chair and remains fully clothed – no oils are used.
Six sessions lasting half an hour each, are being offered to people aged 18 years and older, registered with a GP in Kensington & Chelsea, and North Westminster, that have mental health needs.
If you are from an organisation, and wish to make a referral on someone else s behalf, please complete this referral form. Upon completion, please send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact yourself and/or the referee, if we need any further information, and to confirm appointment details.
To self-refer, or refer someone you care for, please use the booking form below.
If you need any further information, please call or email SMART on 07841 016 154 | email@example.com
Whilst booking, and prior to an appointment/s, attendees should be aware that:
- they should arrive fifteen minutes before their therapy appointment, to fill out our pre-session forms (for the first session only).
- If an attendee finds that they are unable to attend their appointment/s, they should contact us at least 24 hours before the appointment time, otherwise the appointment will be considered as a DNA (Did Not Attend), and is counted as part of the six sessions that are being offered as part of this service.